Poor William




The whole family has been down with a crazy cough, cold, snot infested bug the past week and a half. But our cute little bug William has suffered the worst. We spent a good part of the past two days at the doctor and up at Primary Children's with the poor boy. He has the metapneumovirus which sounds so crazy I can barely say it. (I am also very sleep deprived so
that may also be the reason I cannot pronounce the dang word.)

He has a few rough days (and nights) ahead, but should be back to his normal self in a week or so.
I am hoping all will be well for his birthday in a week.

I cannot believe how fast he is growing up!

2 comments:

Brett and Ali said...

So sorry to hear baby William is sick! Hope he gets feeling better soon. We will have him in our prayers.

Tarrah said...

Oh my goodness, that sounds horrible! I hope he is doing better now and you are all healthy!

Did you guys all have the same thing William had?